What do you know about manicure? Most people answer this question vaguely saying it’s something to do about cutting nails and applying nail polish.
Well, they are both right and wrong, because manicure goes beyond basic nail hygiene and beauty.
Keeping your nails trimmed to perfection and clean is a serious job any day.
And when you add a little style to it, you can proudly flaunt a set of gorgeous nails complementing your hands and personality.
Some people see manicure as nothing but a chore to be done periodically and employ very little time and consideration in doing it.
Most do it themselves at home. But those who have a bit more aesthetic sense, and appreciate the value of style with hygiene, prefer to engage the services of a nail salon.
So, where could you go when looking for the top nail salons offering manicure service in Singapore?
To help you in your search for the best manicure service in Singapore, we have compiled the below list.
1. Ele Nails
Looking for a nail art parlour at your locality? Ele Nails can be your perfect destination for a professional nail salon offering quality manicure services at attractive prices.
Named after Eleanor, the chief manicurist, this nail salon has over eight years of experience in helping patrons get the perfect nails with amazing style.
Their toxin-free and eco-friendly products and state-of-the-art manicuring techniques make them a top draw.
They also have a range of packages you can choose from to suit your style and budget for manicure.
- Opening Hours: Call to Book an Appointment
- Address: Blk 472 Tampines Street 44, #01-57, Singapore 520472
- Features: Manicure, Nail Hygiene, Nail Beauty, Nail Art
- Tel: +65 9322 9446
- Website: www.facebook.com/elenails.sg/
2. Nails & Good Company
There are few nail spas in Singapore who take socially responsible nail care seriously, and the Nails & Good Company is a pioneer in this field.
They take special care to paint your nails with less toxic polish without compromising on shades beauty and style.
And if you are a manicure enthusiast, you can collaborate with them for the Nails & Good Company ambassador programme to share your positive experience with this health concept nail spa.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 21:00 (Mon – Sat), 10:00 – 20:00 (Sun & P.H.)
- Address: 10 Tampines Central 1, #05-K1 Tampines One, Singapore 529536
- Features: Manicure, Nail Spa, Less Toxic Nail Polish, Socially Responsible Nail Care, Ambassador Programme
- Tel: +65 6260 3889, +65 8634 8781 (WhatsApp only)
- Website: www.nailsgoodcompany.com
3. Painted Nail Bar
If you want manicure done by a premium nail salon in Singapore, then the Painted Nail Bar is at your disposal.
They offer a wide variety of services from classic manicure to specialised services such as organic manicure, even catering to the needs of the younger people aged under twelve.
You can also visit their website for more details or for booking a session with them online.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00 Daily (Mon – Sat), 11:00 – 19:00 (Sun)
- Address: 374 River Valley Rd, Singapore 248281
- Features: Manicure, Nail beauty, Nail art, Online booking
- Tel: +65 6669 4778
- Website: www.paintednailbar.sg
4. The Nail Status
Apart from the Far East Plaza centre, The Nail Status has also opened shop in The Seletar Mall and Far East Plaza in Singapore.
Their high-quality services with professionals are coveted by many enthusiasts who wishes manicure done with style and excellence.
They run promotional offers occasionally to spread word of their popular services.
You can also get great benefits for manicure and other nail care services if you opt for their membership packages.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00 (Mon-Sat) 11:00 – 20:00 (Sun & P.H)
- Address: Wisteria Mall #01-14, 598 Yishun Ring Rd, Singapore 768698
- Features: Manicure, Nail Beauty, Nail art, Online booking, Membership options
- Tel: +65 6339 0735
- Website: www.thenailstatus.com
5. Nail Queen Far East Plaza
Nail Queen by The Queen Service is one of the top nail salons in Singapore who specialise in new designs of manicure.
You can check out their social media pages, or their online gallery to browse new designs and make your choice.
They also offer all new and existing customers discounts as part of their social media promotional offer.
But what sets them apart is their innovative seven-day insurance, whereby you can revisit them for a free touch up in case of minor chipping damages to the nails after availing one of their exquisite services.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 21:00 Daily
- Address: 14 Scotts Road, Far East Plaza, #04-88 Singapore 228213
- Features: Manicure, Nail beauty, Nail art, Social media promotions
- Tel: +65 6836 1393
- Website: www.nailqueenfep.com